United Methodist Church
145 South Main
Ripley, Tennessee 38063
Church Office (731)635-0821
Fax Number (731)635-4890
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ
We want to welcome you to the family of faith of Ripley First United Methodist Church.
Our church shares the following mission with our fellow United Methodist churches:
“The mission of the Church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ
for the transformation of the world”
(The Book of Discipline, 2008, Section 1, paragraph 120)
We seek to fulfill this mission by planning and participating in vital ministries which will encourage and support each and every person to grow within the opportunities of Nurture and Education, Mission and Outreach, Worship and Witness, and Fellowship and Prayer. We invited you to join us as we continue to grow in Christ.
Grace and Peace,
Dr. Paul H. Mullikin, Pastor
· Early Communion at 9:15 a.m. in the sanctuary (on most every Sunday except for the first Sundays of the month)
· Sunday School classes for all ages at 9:45 a.m.
· Coffee and Fellowship at 10:30 downstairs in the main building
· Worship at 11:00 in the sanctuary (nursery provided)
· Youth Group Fellowship at 6 p.m. in the Wesley House
· Church Fellowship Meals at 5:30 p.m. in the Activity Building (on the first Wednesdays of each month)
· Wesley Wednesday Fellowship (WWF) for Children and Youth Fellowship beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the Activity Building.
· Bell Choir Practice at 6:15 p.m. in the Choir room
· Chancel Choir Practice at 7 p.m. in the Choir room
® The Cross and Flame is a registered trademark and the use is supervised by the General Council on Finance and Administration of The United Methodist Church. Permission to use the Cross and Flame must be obtained from the General Council on Finance and Administration of The United Methodist Church - Legal Department, 1200 Davis Street, Evanston, IL 60201
2016, First United Methodist Church of Ripley